GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Body (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   wide fenders? (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8342)

LLVWGL February 13th 2007 00:58

wide fenders?

does anyone have some pictures + info on widened fiberglass fenders (rear plz), I am on the market for something to cover my 17x9's.

Mathias March 13th 2007 17:59

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, here´s a pic of my Kerscher fenders Cup style. 4cm wider outside front and 3cm inside/4cm outside rear.

bill.est March 16th 2007 12:45

1 Attachment(s)
here´s a pic of my . 10cm wider inside

volkdent March 16th 2007 20:20

Creative Car Craft in Fl will hook you up with the best fiberglass fenders available.

Jason

davetaylor March 16th 2007 20:53

i was told by someone at creative car craft that they are moving to tennessee because a guy who once worked there bought them out. he did say that their quality should remain the same, though. this was many weeks ago and he said they were packing up within a week or so. maybe they're closer to me now!

wrenchnride247 March 16th 2007 21:57

Yes, they were bought out by previous employee. I can't remember his name, but he was at SEVWA Silver Dollar race last weekend. He had a Bug with all the fiberglass parts CCC make's on it. He is in Tennessee...

Panelfantastic March 16th 2007 22:01

Niiiiccee. Where in TN?

Jeff-

wrenchnride247 March 16th 2007 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panelfantastic (Post 57933)
Niiiiccee. Where in TN?

Jeff-

I can't remember that either :o . Dave and myself were WAY busy in the car show area, that I didn't get to talk with him... I can find out though... Jake uses him for stuff. He told me about the guy when I was at his shop in Jan.

Panelfantastic March 17th 2007 10:33

Prolly out east with the rest of you lucky SOBs. Pretty much everything west of the TN river, blows. Flatlands with very little redeeming population.

Jeff-

Zman March 26th 2007 10:02

I just purchased a set from CCC and everyone is correct, the guy is out tennessee. I have his address on the shipping labels at home. I will get it and post. They are very well made, the best I have seen, but I only have seen a couple of different companies, but these are great. They fit perfect, nice finish top and back side. Bolt holes marked. I am trying to get him to make some with flares. Maybe if we have enough who want them he would make a mold and run them for us?

Gary

chug_A_bug March 26th 2007 11:42

hey I have also heard really good things about CCC too
that would Be Sweet to get Some Cup style fenders I would Soo be in
on that one and BUY them as soon as they are made too I'm at that Stage

Chris.

oasis March 27th 2007 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zman (Post 58157)
I am trying to get him to make some with flares. Maybe if we have enough who want them he would make a mold and run them for us?

CCC doing flares? I'd be so in ... and immediately. :)