GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   direct port nitrous. (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3381)

boygenius November 26th 2003 21:42

direct port nitrous.

1 Attachment(s)
I am selling my almost new direct port fogger. Almost new means that my friend borrowed the bottle as a spare for his car. The bottle has a few scratches on it but nothing major. the 14 ft. braided line was installed in my friends car for a few weeks, it is still in new condition. The kit is set up for 75hp-125hp-175hp and 225hp. It comes with 36 interchangeable jets for adjusting your hp shot. I opened the package when I bought the kit so I could see where I was going to mount it. Everything is in zip-lock bags to keep it neat and tidy. The kit comes with a holley blue fuel pump and regulator which is needed for the extra fuel demand. I paid $600 for the kit and $150 for the fuel pump. I want $500 for everything and I will pay the shipping anywhere in the lower 48 United States.:)

Price reduced to $400 including shipping.

bc1303s November 28th 2003 01:41

Wish xmas wasn't so close :( bottles are for babys:D

boygenius December 12th 2003 20:39

Still for sale.:D

sparkmaster1 December 15th 2003 22:30

Tempting, but I think I'll try a turbo first.

boygenius December 16th 2003 19:39

It would make a great stocking stuffer for christmas.:D

fast70 December 17th 2003 00:08

Quote:

Originally posted by boygenius
It would make a great stocking stuffer for christmas.:D
I would love to see a N20 bottle sticking out of my stocking!! lol

fast70

boygenius December 17th 2003 21:07

I will include an over sized stocking to help make your christmas wishes come true. LOL...:silly:

boygenius December 22nd 2003 19:53

Re: direct port nitrous.

Quote:

Originally posted by boygenius
I am selling my almost new direct port fogger. Almost new means that my friend borrowed the bottle as a spare for his car. The bottle has a few scratches on it but nothing major. the 14 ft. braided line was installed in my friends car for a few weeks, it is still in new condition. The kit is set up for 75hp-125hp-175hp and 225hp. It comes with 36 interchangeable jets for adjusting your hp shot. I opened the package when I bought the kit so I could see where I was going to mount it. Everything is in zip-lock bags to keep it neat and tidy. The kit comes with a holley blue fuel pump and regulator which is needed for the extra fuel demand. I paid $600 for the kit and $150 for the fuel pump. I want $500 for everything and I will pay the shipping anywhere in the lower 48 United States.:)
If anybody wants this let me know and I will hold it otherwise its going on ebay. How about $450.:D

boygenius January 12th 2004 14:30

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by boygenius

boygenius February 1st 2004 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by boygenius

Price reduced to $350 including shipping.

fast70 March 12th 2005 16:53

Boygenious,

Do you still have the kit?

fast70

Al B March 13th 2005 08:17

if you've still got it ...... I'm interested!!!!

Mail me ASAP mate!!

Al B