GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Body (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Remmele Motorsport CF parts (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11673)

SilverBullet August 19th 2013 08:57

[QUOTE=70Turbobug;87044]The exhausts are from Vintage Speed the muffler they make for Remmele has different baffles inside.Vintage Speed makes exhausts for most of the vw tuners here in Germany and others worldwide (for those who want to use the original cut outs),so my guess is their pretty busy..

Oh, I didnt know that, I always thought that they did their own exhaust.
Their 4-2-1 is also from VintageSpeed?
But atleast they could have replied my mails but non so far!

70Turbobug August 19th 2013 16:46

No the 4-2-1 is made by Kurt Hassmann exclusively for Remmele.The stainless exhaust for smaller engines up to 180hp arefrom Vintage Speed.These fit in the original cut outs.He also has a similar system from Kurt Hassmann for large engines for original cut outs

SilverBullet August 19th 2013 19:17

Thats was what I ordered and paid for, the 4-2-1. Hope it arrives soon.
:)

SilverBullet September 8th 2013 12:03

Is anyone in contact with Remmele?

SuperRSi September 10th 2013 14:47

I made the mistake of asking about getting a set of CF door panels made and they are making them but that has delayed the whole shipment. I have ordered a roof spoiler and an additional front bumper/spoiler for anyone interested. I will keep you posted on delivery. And no I have not gotten any return emails for the month after asking for a set of door panels...

70Turbobug September 11th 2013 01:04

Hey Randy,
Remmele has sent you an email on Sunday.Did you recieve my PM? I have a copy of Remmele's email to you.I have just sent you the email again to your aol adress.

Mark

SuperRSi September 11th 2013 15:54

I just got the copy from you but not from them. I will wire funds when I return home on Friday.

70Turbobug September 12th 2013 00:19

Hey Randy,
I will call you on Friday then if that's ok. Just to clear any questions on both sides.PM me or mail me at my private email account what time would be best ( your local time).

SuperRSi September 13th 2013 12:11

We will have to do Sat afternoon as I am still traveling after some delays in LA...

70Turbobug September 14th 2013 16:14

Ok can I call you sunday afternoon?

SuperRSi July 19th 2014 13:39

This order went into the abyss. I have to say I love Kerscher. Order, Pay, 3 weeks later parts...

I think the Remmele issue is they have enough business at home...

petevw July 22nd 2014 12:21

That is exactly their issue.

When I was at their shop in '06 they were jammed full of local cars. Plenty busy.

Eddie said he didn't have time to screw around with North America. Was burned too many times with NA vendors and their broken promises.

H2OSB July 22nd 2014 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by petevw (Post 88437)
Eddie said he didn't have time to screw around with North America. Was burned too many times with NA vendors and their broken promises.

Unfortunate for those of us in NA, but one can hardly blame the guy.

SuperRSi July 22nd 2014 23:29

I will keep trying for the hood and the engine cover but moving to paint as soon as I can. Wish I could have gotten the parts...

70Turbobug July 23rd 2014 05:30

Hey Randy, Iīve been trying to push him to get it done. All I can say at this point is, Iīm sorry and I will hit them up again next month when I visit or the next time I talk to them. Carbon fiber hoods,spoiler bumpers, fenders and doors will be taken out of the program.If that is permanent I donīt know at this point.The reason is,it takes too much time to make them. Running boards,dashboards,roof spoilers will remain. Edi has been in the hospital a couple of times also,wasnīt doing so good.They are swamped with work and their CNC stuff,but thatīs no excuse on this order imho. Iīll see what I can do when I get there.