GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   vdubengineering ?????? (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11459)

graham April 16th 2012 06:32

vdubengineering ??????

Hi anyone got any info on this guy I am after a set of the heavy duty tie rods he sells,I cant seem to get an email to him as his email address just bounces back.:( also anyone have any experience with these,quality etc.Thanks :)

danielzink April 16th 2012 07:06

Wierd.......I got two emails from him yesterday...

lannerengineering@yahoo.com

Never bought tie rods from him - but I have bought a butt ton of brake parts/conversions from him. Good quality - good communication.

Dan

graham April 16th 2012 08:04

Ok Danielzink I will give it another shot thanks :)

graham April 16th 2012 08:08

vdubengineering ??????

Hi just realized the email address on his website differs from the one you just gave me.Thanks again looking forward to his reply.

wrenchnride247 April 16th 2012 20:43

Lanner is a very good guy to deal with. His parts are top notch. You will not have any problems dealing with him. I have a few of his items...tie rods are next!

Steve C April 17th 2012 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrenchnride247 (Post 83675)
lanner is a very good guy to deal with. His parts are top notch. You will not have any problems dealing with him. I have a few of his items...tie rods are next!

x2

graham April 17th 2012 08:21

vdubengineering ??????

Hi thanks for that lads ordered them last night :):):)

volksmeister April 20th 2012 23:01

Lanner is a great guy to deal with.. Good communication and accommodating to my needs and silly questions. Ordered a pair of custom front hubs, front caliper mounts and 944 Ebrake adapters.. Couldn't be happier:)
Only wished that I had went for his Kafer brace 5-bar..
Then I wouldn't be still waiting for my 5 bar to arrive from another manufacturer 9 months down the road..

Turbonutta July 23rd 2012 14:14

im trying to order some parts as we speak..............graham hows your new shiny steering rods

graham July 25th 2012 02:23

vdubengineering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbonutta (Post 84347)
im trying to order some parts as we speak..............graham hows your new shiny steering rods

Hi turbonutta just seen ya post I didnt go for Lanners rods in the end the taxes and post put me off.He was great with it though and sent me my money back I would of defo had them if the post wasnt as much.

Turbonutta July 27th 2012 10:10

Oh...im paying 47 canadian dollars for surface delivery which isnt to bad apart from the time it may take 6 to 8 weeks:eek:

i found the ordering proccess and emails a lengthy experiance!!

but im sure the quality of the parts will make up for that....

everybody seems to give lanner the thumbs up so thats why i went to him

Turbonutta March 25th 2013 14:03

i got my steering rods and handbrake swans....very nice

i had a few bits missing on delivery but i was happy that Lanner posted them out to me

all in all i would recomend Lanner just word your emails with care........!

petevw March 26th 2013 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbonutta (Post 85875)

all in all i would recomend Lanner just word your emails with care........!

yeah, he is a sensitive dude! :lmao:

Great parts, and a awesome guy.

Jim Andritsakos March 29th 2013 18:30

I also bought Porsche brake conversion parts from him and I am very satisfied with them.

Jim

Steve C March 29th 2013 23:03

Hi

I bought some heavy duty tie rods from him, exceptional quality, makes you wonder how we cope with the stock ones, they seem so flimsy in comparison.

Steve