GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Boxer AutoGruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   July meet..... (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6208)

petevw July 7th 2005 18:53

July meet.....

12th/19th July?

If we do the 19th, i will post on vwvortex forums, as some guys want to come by.

I missed the last meeting, and the JJB. I did however work day and night, getting the 2332 back together. Drove my sis to the church for her wedding this weekend!

Also, i recieved part of the turbo motor combo designed by Matt Davis/DRD :

-DRD Comp Elim's
-T04 Turbo

I'm taking a few weekends off this summer to get the Split together.

Off to the garage to get the TB's sync'd perfect. Will bring it to the meet.

What's going on this summer? events? dates?

later,
Pete

Alex July 7th 2005 19:58

The 19th works for me.

Alex

Rob July 11th 2005 08:41

Gonna make another attempt to get to the meet this month.
Both 12 and 19th are fine so far.

Rob.

Sandeep July 11th 2005 10:01

Doods,

I can make the 12th (too early perhaps ?) but can't make the 19th, 26th will work.

The only event I'm planning for this summer is Mark Henry's event on Aug 21st .. should be a blast.

On another note, I've received my MegaSquirt with harness, Ford EDIS system, 19# fuel injectors, rail extrusions, FP regulator and gauge and 914 2.0 end castings. I fired up the welder this weekend and am fabbing up my intake system. I also got a 94 Ford Taurus throttlebody with TPS and IAC valve.

Next items on the list are an EFI fuel pump, and a T3 turbo and a BOV. :D

Look out for BoxerAutoGruppe turbo #3 by October-November (fingers crossed) :eek:

Sandeep

petevw July 11th 2005 18:12

July 19th,

I've posted on the vwvortex so i hope some new faces will show.

Sandeep. how do you find time? let me in on your secret! :laugh:

found this for 2005 events:
http://kwbugclub.brinkster.net/?page...&id=events2005

BWE July 13th 2005 07:58

I'll try for the 19th. I may have to drive the Jeep though, since parts are still rare in my shop.

Dave

Alex July 20th 2005 21:34

Well...I showed up after work but I guess I was the only one.

I want to re-schedule this July meet. So set a new date where we can all get together again.

Alex

Mikey July 20th 2005 22:05

Hey guys, I'm coming to Canada again. If at all possible, I'd Love to come to a meeting. :cool: I've been there 3 times now and I never seem to come at the right time in the month.

Rob July 21st 2005 09:25

Sorry Alex.... finally I'm here while there is a meet, but they have me starting
at 6 AM this week and I am beat....

Maybe next time...

Rob.

Sandeep July 21st 2005 17:53

I'm available for the 26th.

Sandeep

BWE July 21st 2005 18:28

Sorry Alex, I've been fighting a head cold (in this weather if you can believe it!).
I'm available for the 26th, if anyone is around.
Dave

Alex July 21st 2005 23:37

I have to work the 26th at night so no go for me.

petevw July 22nd 2005 15:25

I showed too, but it was a little later. Called Alex, and he was home getting to sleep.

If you guys want to get together on the 26th, i'm working afternoons, but i can call in sick ;) .

Would it be better for everyone to change the day/time? to say.... Sunday/Saturday at 11 for a lunch/cruise thing? Just a thought, because the last few weeknight meets have been rather thin.

petevw July 22nd 2005 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey
Hey guys, I'm coming to Canada again. If at all possible, I'd Love to come to a meeting. :cool: I've been there 3 times now and I never seem to come at the right time in the month.

Mike when are you here? I'm sure we can get together :haveadrin

Mikey July 22nd 2005 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by petevw
Mike when are you here? I'm sure we can get together :haveadrin

Sweet :cool: I'll be leaving tomarrow. (saturday) After the long drive. I'll be there for about a week or two. I'm not sure yet.

I'm not 100% sure if my girl will go to the meeting but I'm sure I can talk her into it. :laugh:

Does anyone know about how long it takes to get to the meeting from Hamilton? I'd rather not be late. :sleep: