GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   stainless/teflon Full Flow kits (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=227)

stkmtr August 20th 2002 10:10

stainless/teflon Full Flow kits

We'll put it together however you would like-Crimped fittings,10,000psi aircraft quality hose and fittings. Most kits around 65-70$ -no oil pump. This is the best on the market- Parker Hannifen brand. Feel free to ask questions. I can do full line kits as well- These make using the stock pump Impossible unless you can tap an older one to 1/4 npt maybe? Screw in glass and chome fuel filters fit perfectly -with a pump under the tank in makes for an extremly clean install-SS

Andy September 8th 2002 05:23

Re: stainless/teflon Full Flow kits

Quote:

Originally posted by stkmtr

I can do full line kits as well- These make using the stock pump Impossible unless you can tap an older one to 1/4 npt maybe? Screw in glass and chome fuel filters fit perfectly -with a pump under the tank in makes for an extremly clean install-SS
Hi, I think you were typing too fast:D
I assume that you mean fuel lines.

What diameter will the fuel line be, and whats it made off as I want to replace all of my fuel line from tank back to carbs.

Can you let me no the options and prices, I am very inteested.

stkmtr September 9th 2002 15:00

both-FF and fuel line

Andy-I don't remember now but I think I was answering a question in another thread and I accidentally posted this new thread. We have all sizes of teflon/stainless hose -1/8,7/16,3/8,1/2,1/4,5/16. This is instead of the stainless covered rubber crap sold by most places. This stuff will out last your car and can handle 10,000psi. Its the same stuff that Berg sells with their full flow kits. I can do any combo of threads/hose to fit just about anything. This stuff will not stay put with hose clamps and you can run a size down from what you normally would as PTFE is the slickest surface known to man-SS

Andy September 9th 2002 16:41

Sounds really good, definitely want some.

Is this stuff quite flexible, and how will the fuel/oil line connect to carbs etc, is it a screw on fitting or does it camp.

How much would it cost for the whole fuel line from tank to carbs?

And, have you got any pictures?

I will order as soon as I know the size of the pipe that I need, and you tell me the fittings etc.

stkmtr September 10th 2002 17:25

hose

Yah its flexible and its good about not folding too-but everything has its theshold. This stuff looks great. We just did a fuel line kit and it looks mean as hell. The fitting that splits between the carbs is great looking. I wish I could find one that has a way to mount it to something. I have strapped the hoses straight to keep it in place. This is the best and most expensive route but you get what you pay for-SS

Andy September 22nd 2002 16:19

Hi stkmtr

I have sent you several emails regarding ordering some flow kits, fuel and oil. I am ready to order, can you get baclk to me...

Cheers

stkmtr September 23rd 2002 11:09

Haven't heard any thing-I'll check my profile

What kind of car is it -Type I ? Is there any special parts you need with it-angle fittings,extra length? Where are you going to mount it? Some people have requested longer legths for diifernt applications -just tell me when and what-SS

Andy September 23rd 2002 12:22

Hi

Just mailed you!!

stkmtr October 14th 2002 09:00

I'm not getting these E-mails

Try e-mailing though something else besides this forum-I am having problems getting your E-mails. The only one I can read is the first one still - shawnshelton@hotmailNOSPAM.com
-of coarse erase the obvious-SS