GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Boxer AutoGruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Tuned Perfection Fall Cruise 2009- Sept 27 (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10161)

TunedPerfection August 27th 2009 23:20

Tuned Perfection Fall Cruise 2009- Sept 27

More details to follow, but the 4th running of my Fall Cruise is set for Sunday, September 27, 2009. Meet up at the Longos plaza on the corner of Dundas and Walker's Line in Burlington at 10:15am. Cruising up to the Rockwood Conservation area. First cruise that my 3 yr old daughter will join us on.

Who's in?????

Oh, and tell your friends!!!!! ;)

gonebuggy August 27th 2009 23:33

I'm going to do my darndest to make it! You know that your cruises are my fave events of the season. Cars are for driving! Not gazing upon at shows!

Alex

chug_A_bug August 28th 2009 00:59

I'm Sooo in... just to bad I wont have my dub :(
soo I'll just stay at the tail end or get my buddies golf :)

Chris.

fast Ed August 28th 2009 10:47

I'll likely be in for this ... :)

cheers
Ed N.

TunedPerfection August 28th 2009 22:27

Vid from last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y2YfZWOcDM

Good times.

chug_A_bug August 29th 2009 00:26

Anyone want to Donate a Dub to me for the Drive lol

Chris.

big daddy August 29th 2009 18:04

Sure, you can push mine. ......LOL.... or we can puch it together.

bluebonnet September 3rd 2009 21:51

I'll be in for this.

chug_A_bug September 24th 2009 23:25

Soo weather is calling for rain??? it Still on rain your Shine...

TunedPerfection September 25th 2009 20:41

Chris, Chris, Chris.....
My weather report shows Cloudy with a high of 23 on Sunday, and that is from Environment Canada. The Weather Network.com shows a 40% chance of showers. So that is 60% chance of no showers.

So we are ON for Sunday as it stands. Check my website for updates.

gonebuggy September 25th 2009 20:51

Hey Dudes

My trip is going grand, but unfortunately won't be able to make it to the cruise :( It's one of my fave events of the year. Because cars are for driving, not for showing!:D Take lots of pics guys, I hope the weather is wicked and everyone has a great time as usual!

I've got some CRAZY stories to tell when I get back. I mean CRAZY. Met some real characters on my adventures.

Alex

P.S. People interested in Iltis off-roading, PM me and we'll meet up when I get back.

TunedPerfection September 26th 2009 08:33

Glad you are having fun Alex. Can't wait to hear the stories!

Chris, you a weather forecaster? Maybe you should be. They are now calling for 90% chance of showers tomorrow. Go to www.tunedperfection.com and look under "active forum topics" for current updates. But at this point, the cruise won't happen tomorrow and will be rescheduled for October 4- next Sunday. Will you be back by then Alex???

gonebuggy September 26th 2009 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by TunedPerfection (Post 71578)
Glad you are having fun Alex. Can't wait to hear the stories!

Chris, you a weather forecaster? Maybe you should be. They are now calling for 90% chance of showers tomorrow. Go to www.tunedperfection.com and look under "active forum topics" for current updates. But at this point, the cruise won't happen tomorrow and will be rescheduled for October 4- next Sunday. Will you be back by then Alex???

I'll be back for the weekend of the 9th/10th. Push it until then, and not only do you get me. You get 2 dubs! However, I also realize that that's thanksgiving weekend...:shocked:

Hopefully the weather clears up for you guys tomorrow. If not, I hope the weather is more accommodating next weekend.

Alex

chug_A_bug September 26th 2009 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by TunedPerfection (Post 71578)

HAHAHA
thanks greg... I only Knew that it was going to rain Due to the Ancaster Fair is going on, and it always rains when theres a fair in town.
Chris.

TunedPerfection September 27th 2009 08:01

Not the best looking day for a cruise. Let's try again for next Sunday, Oct the 4th.