GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Boxer AutoGruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Jjb 09 (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10078)

chug_A_bug June 13th 2009 21:25

Jjb 09

So guys it's only 1 week to june jitter bug.... :D
who's going?? Who's want to Criuse down, set up a BBQ
and have a great day...

Chris.

CLKWRK June 13th 2009 21:45

I'll be there

TunedPerfection June 13th 2009 22:35

I'll have my booth set up in the same spot as always, just inside the gates on the right. Don't know what VW I will have on display- working feverishly to get the vert rebuilt. Taking Monday and Friday off to work on it this week. If it's not done, I'll drive the bus down with the new Fuchs :D
I plan to be there by 8am to set up.

petevw June 14th 2009 00:31

I'll be there on Sunday.

We'll figure out a meeting spot in Toronto to cruise down.

Some of the guys are in Cali this weekend for the Classic..........:cool:

fast Ed June 14th 2009 12:13

Aiming to be driving the 67 Firebug down, guy at the paint shop should have it done this week. Picked up the replacement rear glass last night, thanks Pete.

I'd be for meeting up in the west end of Toronto, or maybe Milton / Oakville to cruise down with the gang.

cheers
Ed N.

big daddy June 14th 2009 18:46

Hey Ed I am north of ya, I could me you on the down. What time are you planning on leaving?

fast Ed June 15th 2009 10:25

That will like be dependent on what time the other guys are going to meet up south of us, so we can see how that plays out. What is the start time of the show, or what time do we need to be there to get a good spot?

cheers
Ed N.

chug_A_bug June 15th 2009 13:26

the Show Starts about 9ish Can Food good or I think it's 5-10$
to Show your car... I leave my place about 8ish to get there...
someone Give me a Call when you Pass over the Skyway Bridge and I can Meet up on the QEW thanks

Oh I have a BBQ anyone want to have one at the Show???

Chris.

flat June 17th 2009 10:27

How about 7.30am at Erin mills town center (Parking lot by Montana's). That's at Erin mills/Eglinton, about 2 blocks north of 403. To the boys that are downstream from there, name the place and we'll pull the convoy in...

Lanner

Sandeep June 18th 2009 09:54

Have fun guys. Its Fathers day on Sunday so I will be spending the day with my family. :D

Sandeep

chug_A_bug June 18th 2009 12:59

Hey guys there's a bunch of waterpumpers adn that Meeting up Eastgate mall
on Centennial Pkwy if you guys want to drive down with a Bigger group??? it's Just off the QEW
Meeting up at 8ish...
and Come on Sandeep bring the kids to the Show ;) it is FATHERS DAY so you get to do
what you want ;)

Chris

flat June 19th 2009 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by chug_A_bug (Post 70224)
...Meeting up Eastgate mall
on Centennial Pkwy if you guys want to drive down with a Bigger group??? it's Just off the QEW

Sounds good, we'll leave 'sauga about 7.30 and pull the convoy in to link up with you guys.

Lanner

fast Ed June 19th 2009 11:39

big daddy, I've sent you a p.m. We could meet up at Mississauga Rd. and Hwy. 7 for around 7:00 am.

cheers
Ed N.

big daddy June 20th 2009 20:51

Sorry guys but the wife had a scare last night we deadheaded to the hospital last night but it was a false alarm. She is pregnant and could deliver at anytime.

I will make it up

Enjoy "D" Show

Big Daddy / VW EGO

petevw June 21st 2009 01:59

See you in a few hours. Chris, i see your up too..... Go to bed! Later-