GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   March 11 /12 Dyno/Race weekend in Ga (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6822)

Bill K. February 24th 2006 11:01

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. I'll be in Atlanta for a trade show the week after and will come in early to check out all the dubs. It would suck to show up in a rental car, so is there anyone from Atlanta with room to bum a ride?

See ya,
Bill

NO_H2O February 24th 2006 17:51

Cool Bill, look forward to seeing you here. :agree:

massIVe 79 vert February 24th 2006 23:17

Maybe we should start getting a head count for Dyno Day.

I know :

Me
Dave
Zen
Tony
Joe

Anyone else?

southeastvw February 25th 2006 00:39

So when are we on for a chat?
Want to make sure, so I can tend to Luci beforehand.
I will jot down things I think we need for DYno Day and Race Day, although, since I have never done a Dyno Day, I might miss something. I am sure the BKC will do other things for the event if we ask. Besides it does have their name on it! :eek: :D

Anyway, just clue me in and if you don't see me respond, drop me a line, Dave! :cool:

petevw February 25th 2006 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by massIVe 79 vert
Maybe we should start getting a head count for Dyno Day.

I know :

Me
Dave
Zen
Tony
Joe
Pete

Anyone else?

added myself

NO_H2O February 25th 2006 01:28

I think Nigel is going to make it and Bill K from the West Coast will be hangin' wiff us. :agree:

EASY RIDER February 27th 2006 20:16

Allspeed www.allspeedimports.com
301 Kelly Drive, Suite C
Peachtree City, GA 30269

Ph#. 770.631.3966

NO_H2O February 27th 2006 21:20

It would be great to have you along for the fun on Dyno Day.
I talked to Kevin Smith and all the Southside VW folks along wiff Kromeboy and Chico will be takeing our cars to Summit for the grand opening on the 10th. :agree:

NO_H2O March 1st 2006 19:18

So are we chatting tonight?

massIVe 79 vert March 1st 2006 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by NO_H2O
So are we chatting tonight?

I'm game...anyone else?

Lazarus March 1st 2006 20:54

i'm in when and where?

massIVe 79 vert March 1st 2006 21:17

Usually in the chat room on the VKG site at 9 pm...

southeastvw March 1st 2006 22:33

guess I missed you all :bawling:
Lets set up another time............ and someone tell me a day early!

Well I went in the chat room and cuaght a little of what you all said. I will be bringing several canopys as well as tables to use for registration and such.
You all can have one just to have the VKG stuff under and hang out, one that people can register at . I will have shirts to sell there too and I can collect show entries and other stuff for Sunday as well.

Now I was counting on getting giveaway stuff for you all, but I really don't have anything but little stuff, like toy cars and such. Do you all have anyone in mind that we can get stuff from? I do have tickets you can use for the 50/50 unless you all have some.

Also, when doing Dyno Day, I have everyone in a time slot, but some have told me they just do it as they come. Well I guess if we have others come, which I hope happens, that we just fit them in whenever. I do have a time open for us all to have lunch too. Also, want to try and wrap it up around 4pm, so everyone can get packed up and off to Reynolds.

Do have the trophies ordered and they are TOP HP, TOP TORQUE and Smallest HP. If there is a special award you all would like to do, go for it, same will go to the BK. ;)

Can anyone be some assistance on Sunday?

vujade March 1st 2006 22:57

I cant help on sunday, I will be racing (probably gonna enter
pro class as well in addition to street car challenge.)

southeastvw March 1st 2006 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by vujade
I cant help on sunday, I will be racing (probably gonna enter
pro class as well in addition to street car challenge.)

No problem.....quite a few of you doing that! :laugh: Gonna be FUN! :D