View Single Post
Old January 2nd 2005, 04:53

-justdubbin
There is a connection to Claer: The silver one was build by Heinz Heymann, he is owner of a body shop and does the paintwork on the Claer busses. They know each other well. The white bus from Switzerland, I`ve forgotten the name of the owner, is completely build without the help of Claer, but it was a former Oettinger WBX6 3,6 I think the owner runs a VW dealership. The red camper was build by the owner himself, a pilot at Lufthansa, but at the Claer's workshop.
I think, but I don't really know, the camper has got the 996 Tiptronic, maybe the swiss one too, but I never drove with them. In summer I might see them again, then I will ask and if you want, I do some detail pictures.
CD is no problem, inside Europe I can afford the price for postage, just send me your address.

-zen
If you like I can send you a CD, better DVD, with the Mpeg Movie and lots of pictures from European and German car shows, you can use it for the gallery. I think I've got some more very short movies which I've taken with my photocamera. Maybe you can shorten the movies to make them downloadable. Just write me a mail with your address.

-cs01_510
The easiest way, I think, would be to put the little movie on a web page. If zen likes my idea of sending him a CD/DVD he might put it on the germanlook.com page. ´

Norbert