View Single Post
Old July 7th 2005, 23:07

So, all I need is just need a 1/4 inch spacer and your billet hub right(brake spaceing will be supplied through you for the billet hub right?)??? Atleast, that's what my retard *** got from it, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat
Time for a "Project Pepper" setup. Sign a blank cheque and sent it over

Lanner
Haha, you know, I was thinking about doing that....no ****, right after I won my auctions on eBay, I thought to myself, "If I go 18s, I might regret getting these "small" brakes. Bah, who am I kidding, why the hell would I get 18s????" Yeah, now that bit me in the ***, . I just personally HATE the way those plain brembo's look...it's a frickin sticker. That just screams cheap to me...regardless who makes it, it's just something stuck in my head... It's the ONLY thing that bothers me. Hmm...how about a Bracket/billet hub made so I can have the rotor the sized of "Project Pepper"? Cause I dunno, already needing an adaptor bracket, then getting Big Red adaptor brackets would just seem very unsafe to me, lol. Now that...I would definitly love, cause I get to keep my sexy machined calipers, and only have ONE caliper adapter bracket, hahaha....