View Single Post
Old December 1st 2005, 20:51

Hey Pete,

My turn to weigh in on this. I just met you at the dyno day you seem to me like a guy , not unlike most on this forum, who is very passionate about vws.I see no problem in this. I can speak from experience. I go all out in every hobby ive ever had. This has caused lots of problems with my family. That being my wife as well as others in the famlies( both sides). I say that to say this, Stay true to your own convictions. You only get once around on this ride called life. You have to live them (days) all at your best. you cant get them back. and you cant pass up cars like that . you dont those(cars) back either. so if its not adversly affecting your life (ie taking food out of someones mouth you love) do it,and fight the fights over it later. you wont get a chance like that again. thats a sweet ride ive had my eye on it since the first time i saw it. i have commented to some of the VKG guys that i wanted to see it and boy genius' cars finished . so im glad it went to someone with passion for the hobby. so i hope to be riding in it when next we meet. :agree: