View Single Post
Old May 11th 2006, 03:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkdent
Do you have a list of supplies?
Yup ... stacked in the living room to my wife's delight. A lot of this stuff is Martian to me so I will just report what the box says.

1 - Scat vinyl shelf for behind the rear seat matching existing interior

1 pr. - fiberglass kick panels from J-Bugs

1 - Alpine V-Power 4-channel power amp (MRP-F250) [50w RMSx4; 2 ohms, <=1% THD+N, 14.4v] (I am assuming the omega symbol stands for ohms.); [40w RMSx4; 4 ohms, <=1% THD+N, 14.4v]

1 pr. - Alpine Type S coaxial 3-way speaker system (SPS-69C3) [6"x9"; 250w peak] (for the rear shelf)

1 pr. - Alpine 5.25" speakers for the kick panels ... These had to be ordered and should be there tomorrow. The specifics are on the receipt but the receipt is locked in the car.)

2* - Alpine MP3/WMA CD receiver (CDA-9857) with "bass engine," 3 pre-amp outputs w/ subwoofer level control, 18w RMS x4, MP3/WMA decoder, Ai Net, satellite radio ready, HD radio ready, made for iPod [Power output measured at 4 ohms and <1% THD+N: S/N: 80 dBA (reference: 1w into 4 ohms)]

2* - Alpine "full speed" connection cable (KCE-422i) [for iPod]

1 - Rockford Fosgate RF Twister signal cable [for receiver to amp] (5 meters)

2 - Rockford Fosgate 16ga. speaker wire [for amp to speakers] (9 meters each)

1 - Rockford Fosgate 8ga. "amp power kit with signal and speaker" power cable "for up to 500w systems" [speaker 12 meters, signal 5 meters, power 5.2 meters)

Plus some other minor doo-dads I would call shop supplies.

(* - I have two headunits and two connection cables because I am making a straight swap in my 2002 Cabrio at the same time as all of this with my 1971 Super ... thereby making me Mr. iPod. )

I think that's everything. I hope I did well. I want to feel like I am right stinking there when listening to my Trappist Monk chants.