View Single Post
Old November 4th 2006, 21:44

your system lacks two things IMO, better spark plugs and their wires. Some say the stock wires are the best. I disagree with that, because they can circulate the current or the volts of the MSD Blaster Coil or generally any advanced coil... I had them on my 1776, Petronix ignitor and FlameThrower I coil equiped engine and after about 10K kms they were "fried". Changed them to SPIRO 8mm silicone wires and observed (mostly felt) better hi rpm running (6200-6500 rpm), but im sure the engine felt like it didn't had to work that hard to get to 6500. Also observed better fuel economy (down to 7.5Lt/100 Kms.Calculated) in normal driving conditions in windy roads with light to medium traffic. So there is some gain from the wires in my case. In NO way Im trying to advertize anything. This is a statement of individual observation with NO personal gain whatsoever. On the other hand im not using the stock plugs. Im very sorry but i can;t recall which ones atm ( 3 months away from my car now), but will report back as soon as i get back home.

Chris

1973 1303 going towards GL