View Single Post
Old August 19th 2009, 04:10

ok, the kombi mc mounting is different to the bugs, im sure your aware, slightly different angle, putting them in the bug positions(rotating to suit) would make bleeding difficult as the res tubes wouldnt be at the top, that said with the integral res mc i have currently the positions relating to each other dont allow enough room for the brake switch in the kombi position(using the correct rotation position not the bug) i then considered the wilwood mc but theres no position for the brake switch, so a T peice would be needed, that said ill play with the kombi mc & my clutch mc locations to see if they can be massaged together, perhaps a 90* fitting could solve the problem but im not content to use that as the solution as yet, i might have a crack with the bug mc too just for universal applications