View Single Post
Old February 3rd 2010, 05:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Turbobug View Post
Ooser Bahnhofstrasse 27
Baden Baden,Germany

I donīt know what your case is or the difficulties youīve had and may be all justified.Iīm not here to defend or attack anyone.The aircooled industry in general is fairly unproffesional compared to other markets.Hardly anyone can hold up to what they promise,especially when it comes to customer service,on-time delivery or quality.Iīve had issues and dissapointments with many companies in this industry.So far Iīve been treated well by Jake Raby and Remmele,both have had their share of kudos and complaints.Some are justified,some arenīt,you canīt make everyone happy.On the other hand there are a lot of bozos out there that just bomb the hell out of these businesses,constantly calling,emailing about there projects and getting a lot of free advice - and then they order a gasket set and thatīs it,or order something and donīt have the money,etc. there are hassles on both sides of the fence and I could fill this forum with examples and experiences from both sides.

As far as the website being locked or whatever,I donīt know.Maybe he went to different provider or whatever.
Sorry, but I have never dealt with Remmelle and therefore mine was not a comment on their operating procedures or whatever. Its just that whenever I see a web site in this current state (and there have been a few over the last two years) there is the suspicion that the company has gone bust, is on its knees, has ceased trading etc. I accessed Remmelle through Google so any new provider should have shown up. On the other hand if there is a legitimate reason for the web site being locked then you would have thought that a simple explanation would be available. As it stands if I was in the market for some components or a built engine on seeing their web site I would go elsewherebecause there is no contact details and several attempts over a couple of days shows the same non-infrmation.

Clive