View Single Post
Old January 24th 2012, 19:28

Bearings

Well, every body says they have someone that are making them and are just aroud the corner from bringing them to market. I'm tired of waiting, it looks like everyone it testing the waters by seeing if there is a need. I contacted National Bronze today, the guy was not to much help. National Bronze says per their website they can make anything. I don't know what I'm doing when choosing metals. Jorge at EMW says his guy is testing, but that's on stock sizes. Who has stock size when going high performance? I even had the bushing install into my case for the 356 lifters but EMW don't have them, John at aircooled .net only has two. I'm bating really good today. The three liter was supposed to be on the back burner. I have a 2110 type one I need to put together and sell and even a 2332 type one also. I need to get the 2110 home and start putting it together. I still need rocker arm, lifters, through bolts for the type IV engine.

I can't wait to get behind this!

I'm not sure if the number two will have a 2332 type one or maybe a 2.5 type IV with 1.7 heads. Do you know someone making the main bearings?