View Single Post
Old August 24th 2009, 05:40

my mc for my clutch runs at a 45deg angle towards the bulkhead it mounts to so im running the hard line right up & over it then down the tunnel, not sure if i should run it over the tunnel & mirror the brake line or run it above & switch over to the clutch arm side at the forks... pics shortly... worked longer than normal yet again

mounted loosely, need to grind out the hole for the kombi MC 1 mm more as theres no 42 mm holesaw available at the time, the holes to the top of the clutch MC & to the extreme left of the brake MC is for the hard lines to go to the rear of the car, best compromise of location & functionality with the space available

give people an idea of how its mounted/layed out

should be ground out tomorrow & then its cutting time on the floor pan!, oh & because of the extra holes, im using thicker steel but also will weld in some piping between the 2 plates, for the bolt holes, pushrod & hard lines

Last edited by STIDUB; August 24th 2009 at 06:43.