View Single Post
Old September 28th 2010, 20:28

Not a smidge, I've had a non-productive summer except for the paint, some purchases, and the engine compartment fabrication.

I really got slowed down after the paint didn't turn out, it really took the wind out of my sails to put a lot of time in putting things back together only to find out I had to pull it all apart again.

Just the week after the paint was done I had a 5 hour sinus surgery at UCSF. It has really helped me a lot but took a lot out of me from the general anesthetic and healing combined with another post-op sinus infection. Then travelling, got sick, now it's 105 today! I think this weekend might be the back to work weekend.

The next bottleneck is that before I get it repainted I want to get the roll cage done, and before I get that done I need to fabricate some connectors that allow the rollcage to actually bolt to the front suspension subframe. That's on me, so once I fabricate those I can bug the roll cage guy to take on my project, then as soon as that's done the painter is ready to repaint, and blah blah blah, the project moves on!

Jason
1st Drag Run

Dyno Run
Oval Ragster-'57 Rag/'04 Boxster S