View Single Post
Old October 26th 2013, 02:02

My attempt at building GL beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
looks impressive so far. you have done a ton of work. some of the build pics remind me of my build. you will definitely keep us up to date on the scooby conversion. i have a personal interest in that as i am currently considering either that or a 2056 type 4 for my daughters 62 Germanlook
Hi there a lots of scooby conversions out there,also some on this site have been done extremely well,check out Ricola,Steve c and Vw 1303 all builds on this site.Also VWKD website has lots of info.

Another part I have been dreaming of owning for ages arrived a few months ago my G50 Porsche box .[IMG]~original[/IMG]I brought this off a Porsche breaker here in the UK.Two weeks after buying it the guy calls me back to tell me a friend of his has a brand new Quaife Diff sitting in his garage.After a quick call I whizz over to his place and almost pulled his arm off for it @ £500 one of the best bargains I have had so far for the build .Few months later and the box was dropped off to a friend of a friend at a well known Rally Car builders and the diff is fitted.