View Single Post
Old April 27th 2011, 04:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkdent View Post
You crack me up!!! 400hp and 20yo shocks, you are a nut!

Jason
You're right about the nut part anyhow but the 20 year old Bilsteins were still in very good condition, but probably out of their spec range atm.
If it aint broke....right?
Bilstein and Koni are both quality products and usually last a lifetime.

but you may have been right though that it was a little overdue to replace them. I just always have wanted to go to coil-over after these, but am/were still on the fence about what and how. It just could not wait any longer now.

Steve: yes, they are for the aussie-made Whiteline sway bar attachment

Rob: The Bilsteins are not worn or anything, but just could not cope the stiffer sway bar imo. I don;t think you can upgrade the valving on those? Or can you?

The only thing I would have wished is the attachment eyes would have been nicer if they could have been a uni-ball joint top and bottom. Someday I hope someone thinks of a way to put that into these Koni's.

Funny thing was, I ordered these with Paragon products in the US and these Holland-made shocks were cheaper there including transport then that I would have ordered them here...I had a very hard time ordering these over here anyways, so ordering them online was easier and faster after all too.
Gotta love the internet.