Thread: remmele
View Single Post
Old March 26th 2007, 20:52

Exclamation Hi

Hi everyone, even though supposedly Remmele got burnt. No matter who it was state side. I don't believe it give him the right to continue his way of doing business or using people, by getting their money and falling into a black hole. Again, I have wanted to buy Mr. Remmele's parts. I do recall some post where Jake and John had issue with Remmele. I don't believe Mr. Remmele will not forget about the shipment. I believe he is a bad business man If you live in his local, I feel he would not stiff you. He knows who and where he will be shipping to, thus the wait. So at this point, and with his record, it should be buyer beware. However those that have paid and have not received their property (parts or there money back) should deal with Mr. Remmele more firmer. Make some calls, see what are your rites. Get the German government involved as much as possible use the German system, for possible laws being broken. I don't care how you look at it, this is Fraud. He is doing business on a pretense, and that equals Fraud

Last edited by effvee; March 27th 2007 at 21:22. Reason: mis spelled and wrong wording