Thread: remmele
View Single Post
Old April 3rd 2007, 14:32

Exclamation

Well, gary, it's difficult for me, I'm in the middle, between you having problem's on one side and Eddy&Beat who I have good relations and contacts with...

I do not want any money from who ever, or for whatever.... I'm not here for that.
If you want, you can send me your papers stuff (orders, billing, shipping documents, letter requests or whatever you have) and eventually next time I go there, I can give him your papers, letters or requests.
The Second thing, I'm not close too remmele workshop, I'm around 490miles from him, and I jump there 2 or 3 times a year max. I wen't there last december and 2 week's ago to get my 1303 back and some parts to cover my engine rebuilts for 2007 for my 2056cc, 2.4 and 2.7 type 4. All parts where there, freshly arrived, my bill was even not ready, I took my car and parts and drove home without dropping a single $ I received the bill 10 day's ago and made payment these last day's. Even More, I do not really understand, because I've sent him a email yesturday morning to remmele, and 50 minutes later I had a message on my personnal phone telling me that he could not open the pictures from my email.... So he should reply to who ever email him I suppose.

I've passed thru that email: info@remmele-motorsport.com

As said, I can drop documents or letter to him, But I don't want to get involved and money transactions, I'm ready to drop paperwork or letter, but I don't want to take any orders, money transferts and pay for this or that part or arrange shipping. I am not a dealer, just a client and It's the best way to have problems with you on one side and eddy on the other if there is a ****up somewhere And I really do not want that on both sides.

the only thing is, that I don't know when will be the next time I will drive there. Could be even only in 2008....because I have all the stuff needed to be occuped this year with remmele stuff

david