View Single Post
Old November 8th 2009, 01:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis View Post
I can use that to compare and contrast the front to the wheels I can have access to if I want them. (I am also assuming "guards" are the same as "wings" and "fenders.")

There happens to be a 1303 "hot rod" on the Samba in the classified section. It may give a clue to the rear.

Thanks.

correct, same things different names, oh, my wheels, similar to joels, post above this, because i have rear discs sit about 8mm further out each side, & with the same 17x8 et+6 i have about 2" clearance from tyre to spring plate/upper bump stop bit, they should sit just inside the guard, havent had the body on the floorpan to see just yet though but by calculations its pretty close

** note, theres no floor under the body with those shots, thats just loose measuring of where they will sit

I have photos of narrow springs with +45s on the strut to compare to the +6's if you like, also think i have comparisons for the rear also