View Single Post
Old August 13th 2003, 00:47

-was cruising on a highway with a buddy that owns a '97 M3. the bimmer has full tuned suspension, chip/ECU, full headers and exhaust. slowed down to about 50km/h and then dumped on it. we were side by side till 200km/h and at that point i let off.

-was going along and turned right onto a 3 lane street. at the same time a camaro was turning left, and started to step on it, sooo i did too.... started to pull hard. next set of lights we come to a stop and he yells " what the #$%@ do you have in that thing?!!". i laughed and rolled of the light slow. so did he, he wanted no more.

-was cruising at 100km/h in the right lane on the highway. a C5 vette is cruising in the left lane. he comes up beside me and slows down. his girlfriend is pointing at my car while punching him (punch buggy no...) . he decides to roll on it, and so do i, still in 4th not downshifting. start accelerating and at 6500rpm the motor wakes up (FK-89 cam) and the motor gets loud! he looks over and slows down. his girlfriend laughs at him and gives me a thumbs up.

this was all last year.

we'll see what happens this year. changed cam over the winter (86c webcam) haven't driven much this summer.