View Single Post
Old July 29th 2006, 19:52

Thanks Ricola!

If persistance is half the battle. I'm winning that half. I'm at the shop right now. I love wireless internet. I thought about having a live webcam kinda thing like KCW. Although I have a $20 wal-mart special webcam. The picture isn't the greatest. I'm on webcam right now over msn though. It's working okay.

I almost find it hard to believe. My passenger side fender looks beautiful. I love it, and best of all.... It's 1-3/16" wider!!! I'm going to push it to see how far I can get, but I left it for now to see if I can get the driver's side to go my way. I'm going for at least an 1-1/2" If I can get more I'll try it. Best I can figure, about two rounds of streching with the palm nailer and smoothing with a hammer and dolly will give me 1/8". I'm sooo excited about my fenders. I have to get my brakes machined soon. If I didn't loan friends money they'd be finished. Oh well.

I'll post some pictures later tonight. I don't feel like doing it now since I'm in the middle of this fender.

If someone oh here wants to watch my webcam for whatever reason.
I'm on msn- tellevery1thissn @hotmail.com (no space) No sound but that's good, it's loud sometimes and I talk to myself.
'64 Ghia - Project!!-Subaru EJ20T, MS/EDIS, 993 brakes, 914 Tranny...