Thread: 901 trans. code
View Single Post
Old November 10th 2005, 16:14

Hi boys,

didnīt want to put pressure on you. Everyone who wants will get the conversion parts. Donīt want that it looks as if I want to telly you: "hey itīs my last conversion kit at all". I will have new parts again late in November or early Decmber. So, donīt worry!

I have three nose cones left for old 901 trannys (aluminium cast series), only one for the 901/914. But this week the new nose cones are already casted again, also the traverses.

Axle flanges are sufficient in stock at my supplier (I only have to pick them from him), also the 5-speed shifters. The other parts I do always have in stock, as for me they are so called C-parts (no high value to store and no high turnover).

Have just checked the back issue of UltraVW and found out, that you can well see how the traverse is being mounted to the IRS brackets.

The only thing that could make some problem (but you keep your eyes on it) is the currency, that could increase the price for you.

If youīve got questions which keep you from sleeping, then please write me an e-mail ----- no problem!!!

By this will have some training on my English.

Cheers Martin