View Single Post
Old October 31st 2022, 19:04

So the good parts that sold me the car:

- It is the very last series of Type3s, with the "2 vents in the middle" dash which I kinda like, I was looking for a car like that. Long nose means more front trunk and IRS rear suspension by default.

- Full solid body, has been rebuilt by the previous owner in 2000 and still holds up very well, lines are straight, literally no rust, even the cromes are in great shape and all of them are made in Germany.

- Everything works as it should, it is a daily driver not a project car

- All the modifications listed below are in the papers which is the holy grail for somebody having dumb laws like us which allows ZERO modifications. May sound unbelivible to some of you here but the only way to drive modified cars in my country is to buy something with valid papers in an other member country of the European Union as they have to accept the papers based on EU directives Otherwise nothing is allowed to modify even if it is a part with TUV you will see hard times. Now this car came with fresh German TUV so finally I can drive a modded aircooled with no stress. Hence the delivery took so long.

(Mods to be listed with photos soon)