View Single Post
Old September 8th 2013, 16:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by effvee View Post
Hi, any chance of getting a closer look at your oil pan sump while in the car, in the fully bolted up posiiton.

I've been really searching the net on the EZ36R. How will you address the AVLC valve. Sorry I forgot the abbreviation of the AVLC valve, it supposed to advance the intake cam for better emissions and performance.

sure would like to see the undercarrage of the engine and oil sump Ah come on
Engine management for my EZ30R is being handled by Redline. They have a EZ30R *specific* harness that plugs into the AVCS sensors, etc. The Redline ECU handles control of the AVCS out of the box. Redline and Mendeola worked out this harness because of the Manxster builds with the same motor, so it's proven. It uses all of the stock Subaru sensors so you basically just plug in the harness, tune and go.

Most Redline dealers will not know about this kit because of how it came together (Redline/Mendeola collaboration). Mendeola has some tuning maps that take it to just over 300HP stock, naturally aspirated. I think he said that the Manxsters with the EZ30R do 0-60mph in about 3.5 secs. This Ghia is a bit lighter but doesn't have the tire width that the manxsters do.

Pics of the Redline unit:

Your oil sump pics:

Looking up:

Sorry, would have replied earlier but I didn't get notification of replies. Will try to fix that.