View Single Post
Old September 15th 2002, 16:57

Thumbs down Sorry, Alex; GermanLook.org just lost the arguement ...

In what would seem like a fraction of "Internet Time", I saw Alex do in THIS forum (might as well change it to AlexLook Forums) what he periodically has done at ShopTalk Forums, hammer a well-known (and EXPERIENCED) engine builder because he SUCCESSFULLY bucked current T-IV trends; you're getting a rep, Alex.

If ANY EXPERIENCED engine builder recommends any viable/dyno-tested alternative/solution (i.e. functional/easier DTM shroud vs. eyecandy/$$$ 911 shroud) around here that doesn't meet the Alex Litmus Test, you're QUICKLY vilified as a "business opportunist" and given a through tongue-lashing (don't think you're "disclaimer" after your last post to Jake Raby/Massive Type IV wasn't intended as just that). THOSE opinions not honored here, thank you very much ...

Of course, Alex's T-IV leanings have always been more warm to "German Way Best." Forget us good ol' American Engine-nuity; heck, what do we know. And to think, I believed this forum was shaping up as a decent replacement for callookforums; I know, stupid me.

Bye.