View Single Post
Old May 27th 2003, 10:41

Cyrus2Dope and myself went to Bug-O-Rama 51 and as always it lived up to the hype. Now its been 9 months since the last BOR and my GL addiction is complete so looking through my new GL eyes I did make sum observations. Cal Look still has complete control here in NorCal and Type IV parts are scarce but very cheap.
The elusive silver oval GL drag car was there, he drove by me on the return road but I didn't have my camera on me, while I was watching the racing I didn't see him so hopefully he didn't have any mechanical problems. He runs a Type IV with a very large turbo, looks like early 944 brakes and Turbo Twists 17's. The rumor is he put it in the wall last year. In the car show I saw my dream car even though its a kit I still would give my left leg but I would need it to drive the car, 550 Spyder, black and very clean. There were no Type IV powered cars except for a couple of drag cars. GL has not taken hold of here at all. I guess the few of us that are doing it, KDanie, Havik180, Cyrus2Dope, iheartvw, myself are boldy going where no Cal Looker has gone before. I got sum digital pic and I'll download them asap.

Nick