View Single Post
Old November 25th 2009, 08:45

gearbox picked up sarvo, very pleased with it, worked out a lil cheaper than expected too, makes it even better, its rather heavy though!

JDM 02 STI engine & all the bits needed, funny, the engine was being driven in the car in japan 2 months ago, lookin good for lotsa stuff to play with tomorrow

picked up a sway bar on the way home via the local ve club meet too, convenient really, needed one to make sure nothing else interfered with the mounting of one that will no doubt be huge later on, basic shape/mounts is all i needed for now though.

Humble, very true, dave, the guy who built it for me is a long time vw drag racer & he couldnt think of anything to upgrade in it other than maybe going an albins R&P but it seemed not really worthwhile, as it turned out it seems it was pretty much an open checkbook box, kinda scary when thought of that way but at least i wont worry about breaking it, will have specs for the whole box available in the near future if anyones curious, looking forwatd to playing with it all tomorrow!