View Single Post
Old December 12th 2003, 02:41

Nickies Group Buy, 103mm Type 4 NiCaSil cylinders

Posted in behalf of Mark the Canuck with the permission of LNEngineering:

Mark of Mark’s Aircooled, has come to an agreement with Charles at LN Engineering on group buy pricing for 103mm (only) Type 4 Nickies.

If we can get 5+ sets LN has agreed to give us a 24% discount on the Nickies, head studs at $259 and SRP 103mm forged pistons at $429. If we have enough (complete) sets Charles has even stated that he will throw in the case through bolts to sweeten the deal.

Please do not bother Charles with any questions about this group buy, the whole point is to make him as little sales work as possible on this deal. I will answer any question as to the details of how this group buy works. You must go through me to get the group buy pricing. Once you have committed your funds Charles will be happy to answer your technical questions. I organized the successful SDS fuel injection group buy last spring, you may ask and do a search over on the STF fuel injection forum as too my creditability on group buys.

I’m sure that Charles will chime in and give his seal of approval on this offer soon.

Please note this is for the 103mm size only, don’t ask for other sizes. You can buy just the cylinders, but only people who buy complete sets will get the case through bolts, again only if we have enough complete sets sold in the buy.

We are considering a mid-March cut off date (TBA), and then once all funds are collected it would be a minimum 6 to 8 week production time before shipping.

This offer is good for the USA and Canada, but we may consider overseas as well. All prices are in US dollars, shipping and any applicable taxes etc. are not included.
Yes I’m Canadian, but LN Engineering will ship all USA orders.

You can contact me at: mhenry69@sympatico.ca or 905-797-2677 daytime EST.

For details on LN Engineering’s Nickies check out: http://www.lnengineering.com/index.html