View Single Post
Old January 7th 2008, 17:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panelfantastic View Post
That last pic, those rear tires look sooo stuffed!
you ain't kidding

we have to roll the fenders before next season, but the car will probably go widebody in the future.

We mostly run with Metro NY, Conn. Valley & Riesentoter regions in the PCA. This season we are hoping to travel down to VIR as well as a return trip to The Glen. The last time we were there it was SOAKING wet, so it wasn't the best weekend.

We missed out on running with BMWCCA last season for a multitude of reasons, but this season should work out better. At the BMW events I'll be running my New Beetle 1.8T. It's mostly a daily driver, but I've had it out at PCA and EMRA events.

I'll be around on this board more often now, just to see how things are going in the GL world. I'll be posting about our exploits, so everyone will know where we're at.

Just for fun, a pic of my H2O @ Lime Rock

I've got a fair amount of mods on it, so it goes pretty well. And believe it or not, it's a 4-speed automatic! That doesn't mean it gets driven any easier, though I originally got it so I'd have a stock daily driver for city traffic, but that plan went out the window

'08 GTI DSG :: 1980 911 SC Track Car
1972 1302 German Looker - dearly missed

///BrooklynAutoRennen