View Single Post
Old May 8th 2004, 02:22

Thumbs up

If I may... I will admit at frist the new rules looked a bit confusing, but after i sat and thought about it. I do like them. They open the club up to more cars, and more budget minded people. The new rules show you don't have to go all out and spend a few thousand just to have a "german-look" car.

And a big thing that i see. the rules show, the budget minded GL owner, that the details matter, you can be in the club with out having BIG brakes, BIG engine, ect.. the rules give points for the minor improvements, and ideas. which helps if the car is your daily driver, you can't just make over the top changes that might not leave the car driveable for any number of days. also if you keep making minor improvements here and there, you can still have a German-Look car. I am also for the car dues, because that'll help generate more money for the club.

As for suggestions, I was a bit confused on class 1 and class 2, because you generaly think 1 is better than 2, but i caught on. And some cool names for the classes, sorry no suggestions, my high school didn't offer german or i would have taken it.

I hope this helps. that's just what I think, sorry for the length, i'm very opinionated.

Mike