View Single Post
Old January 19th 2006, 11:39

Wink

That is wayyyy cool guys! We can use everybit we can.
Well for Dyno Day, the basics. Now since I haven't physically done it before, only been a spectator, that is where I need your help. I will have all the paperwork done and ready to go on that day. So between you and the BK we need to figure out how many we need to get the cars in line, do your raffles (which I hope to come up with quite a few), BK do the food, etc.
You all just talk it over and see who can be there early Saturday or mid afternoon, then maybe switch off. Hate for anyone to be stuck all day doing something and not get to enjoy the event!
As for Sunday at the RACE. This is going to be one HUGE event! I do beileve there is going to be non-stop action on the track that day! As for help there, I will need folks to help get folks in the right places. We will have areas for the Street CHallenge cars, Pro Stocks, bracket racers and the show/swap area. Now some of these guys will already be in place, if they came in the night before and most of the racers should know where to go. Swap meeters will hopefully come in early like they should, so they can get set up before the crowd comes. I will need a few judges also, since I will be stuck at the table all day, I will not be able to get out to much and will depend on my volunteers. The more we have, the faster it gets done. I am hoping that some of the West Ga guys can assist as well, but if you worked on Sat at Dyno Day and just want to enjoy race day, I completely understand.
You all just let me know who can assist on either day and we will compile a list. Would rather have more then enough, then not enough. That way everyone can enjoy it!
If you do help us out on Sunday, you do not have to worry about your gate fee. Same goes for Saturday at Dyno Day.
If you all have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks guys!
www.hotvws.com

Last edited by southeastvw; January 19th 2006 at 13:55.