View Single Post
Old February 17th 2006, 00:05

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO_H2O
Kathy. With the lack of work from the BK folks (after crying about keeping their name on the bill), I think the goal of the VKG will be that you (the one who has done all the work) don't have to do anything on Dyno-Day but take care of you baby girl and watch. I plan on driving down to Reynolds Sun. morning unless we can camp at the track Sat night.
Well I certainly appricate that! But I am there to get this done and will do everything that I can. Will have all paperwork ready for those going on the Dyno, which those that are already registered are ready. Since you all have done this before, I will be depending on you all (VKG & BKC) to help it run smoothly, which I know will happen.

Yes you can camp at the track Saturday night. There will be several racers staying there too, plus the VW Paradise and BRE Dragsters will probably make a pass Saturday night. So you get an extra treat before everyone else. Besides, if you are bringing your car, you can camp right behind it in your show car space. That way you aint got to worry about moving and I don't have to wake you at 7am to move! I would like to park the show cars just as you all did before. If you remember Dave.....

This is going to be a crazy weekend....just glad all of this will be on tape, cause I will not get to see it all, with everything I got to do!
www.hotvws.com