Thread: HID head lights
View Single Post
Old February 19th 2006, 02:18

"The Model 8100 is more than just a headlight replacement. It is a whole new lighting system that includes the headlight, bulbs, starter, ballast, wires and waterproof control module."

straight from the product spec sheet from their website... Hey, I'm not tryin' to force it on anybody, I was only tryin' to help out other guys who perhaps aren't as savvy as SteveC and Hugovw1976...

honestly, I think what Hugo's got = amazing and Steve's setup l00ks like it's gonna be totally sweet. And if they'd be willing to, at some point I'd ask 'em if they'd be interested in doin' a set for my bug when it's at that stage... but until I found germanlook.com last night, I hadn't heard hide or hair about anyone VW tryin' to go the HID route. I don't consider myself tech savvy enough with that type of electronics to tackle a job like that, so it seemed the logical route to me... sry if I stepped on anybody's toes by finding the "easy way out"... :bashful:

Last edited by Quik; February 19th 2006 at 02:21. Reason: forgot to add something...