View Single Post
Old January 20th 2003, 14:29

all, great points of discussion and everyone has been read and discussed among us. we are having some chats to figure out what to do. we already have some ideas, we just need to firm them up.

understand one thing before hard opinions are formed about VKG (like there is of DKP or BKCruisers). these are first draft "rules". they were intended as a starting point. we view these more as guidelines than rules. as many will still have rides under construction and it is hard to met that criteria when you don't even have a car to drive. a car is not a MUST and meeting EVERY ONE of the guidelines is not a MUST. but without some standards, how is the club to have an image.

we have a few of the guidelines we are going to tweak based on feedback from all of you. and thanks for that. that said, we will have some things that we insist on to maintain the club image (and believe me, i am one of the biggest supporters of freedom of expression there is).

don't get hung up on the "rules". not just yet anyway. it is more the club structure and presence we were interested in feedback on. and i think we have some valuable input now. besides, based on the "what is germanlook" thread, there is NO way that everyone is going to meet the rules or be happy with them. there is no intent to make EVERYONE happy, just the majority.

look for updates in the next few days!!!!!

GL forever!!!!!!!!!!

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design

Last edited by zen; January 20th 2003 at 14:35.