View Single Post
Old February 21st 2013, 01:38

cool thanks humble, could i ask you if you could post up some pics of how you mounted them? the fenders are 1 1/2 inch wider over stock... basically the width of the flared lip.

well tonight i got to work on my fenders. since they really didnt fit well at all/ if any, i dreamed up a way to solve the issue. what i did was i cut the mounting lip off my stock steel fender. then i mounted that to the car and got it squared up. then i cut the mounting lip off my fiberglass fender. then i set the fiberglass fender onto the steel lip that i bolted to the car. i then used some panel bond epoxy to help bond the fiberglass to the metal. i used some self tap metal screws to hole the fender in place and in shape that it needs to be. once the epoxy dries ill then pull the fender off, and ill fiberglass the inner part of the fender where it meats the metal lip. all in hopes it stays put and doesnt fall apart...lol. well i got home tonight and got my CB performance turbo header in today as well with my fuel rails, and crankcase breather/ filler. well as always..on to the goods.

Last edited by cookvw; February 21st 2013 at 01:47.