View Single Post
Old July 27th 2013, 20:16

OK guys, I have been talking to vw1303 about fabricating a run of these arms. I have no idea yet of cost, but would guess with low cost fittings $300 and race ends $600. In looking at rod ends the Aurora's units cost between about $20 each to $100 each for race quality ends. We need four each. So that shows you where it starts with cost and options. Could also sell without the ends and you get your own. I would take orders, with non-refundable deposits of 50% and estimate delivery at less than 4 weeks. I need to get my car ready for a show in November so I am in a hurry. If you are serious and would spend the money now, please let me know. All parts will be CNC'd from Chromoly rod stock and Chromoly tube. You will be required to sign a statement prior to shipping that you agree the parts are for racing use only and carry no warranty or liability on my part. I am not planning on this being a standard business deal and figure if I build 3 sets CNC, 10 sets is not an issue. All fabrication will be done by a shop in Albuquerque, New Mexico that builds parts for the Sandia National Labs. The nuke boys. The shops work is flawless. Let me know if interested...
Meyers Manx Signature #85 , 79 Convert