View Single Post
Old August 17th 2005, 23:00

That may be correct , fot the most part , oicdn , but if you get down to it , the best cars (both GL's and ricer's ) are using the best parts available . Then you get the weekend warrior who is just going look , and quality be damned . I think no matter what type and style of vehicle that is being modified or restored , you will get the people who just hack the car together , and it shows . There are also the people with ricer's who are total opposite , and build the car for performance , and don't worry too much about the looks . I work with a guy who has a Honda Accord that has a spray bomb paint job , but has larger rims to handle the larger brakes , and a complete turbo system that has been proffesionally installed . I guess that what I am trying to say is that its hard to say that all people who drive this type of car are like this . We have to be careful about how we look at the other groups out there , because we don't want to be looked at in that way ourselves (I think). I hope you can understand my ramblings . If not , just ask! Axl .