View Single Post
Old January 23rd 2015, 13:22
nepbug1303_II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO_H2O View Post
I looked at your profile. The status is "awaiting email confirmation" Did you follow the email link to confirm registration? I tried to change the status to "registered" but could not save it. When the site was set up, generic email like gmail, yahoo address were not included to keep spammers out. Not sure that is your problem as you have a .edu email address.
Ok, first, sorry to create yet another account.

After you posted that I finally received my email verification. I went through the steps and now it says it's in an administrator's queue. Before I did the email verification I could at least post in this thread and look at member profiles, after I did the confirmation I am completely locked out.

Can somebody do something about this? I'm about to give up. Most frustrating forum registration process ever!

I don't think there is anything left for me to do on my accounts, I think they are in admin queues. If I'm missing something let me know. The other two accounts I've previously tried to register are:
nepbug
nepbug1303

I don't plan on doing the email verification with this login so that I can at least keep posting in this thread.