Thread: What Car?
View Single Post
Old November 26th 2002, 15:41

This is my vision- '71 1302 gutted interior, no sound deadening, all interior panels painted same color as exterior, Recarro seats, sick roll cage, full instumentation (possibly high-tech 996), 915 or tiptronic tranny with a healthy 2.4+L with a montster Turbo. Rear suspension would be a custom coil deal and front suspenion would be just like the JSport's racer. There would be a external oil cooler infront of the front spoiler and I haven't quit decided if there would be a wing on the deck lid or a small Remmele spoiler on the roof. A couple of scoops in the rear carbon fiber fenders, running boards unpainted c/f, deck lid, rear bumper, dash, front hood, front fenders, front bumper all painted c/f. Big Reds all around, servo master cylinder. It would be a steet legal monster, not the quitest ride in the world, it would sit in the garage in the corner just waiting for the weekend to come around to devistate all in its path both on and off the track. This is money is no object. Hey I can dream can't I?

Nick

Oh ya the wheels would be Porsche 17's but the sick I think they are called 10 Spokes.