View Single Post
Old April 20th 2013, 03:56

Hi

in-tank 044 fuel pump is finished now, I'm booked in next month for a tune at a Central Coast Subaru guru.

Not really GL stuff but I like a few comforts in my bug. I've been driving around without any sound system since I got the car on the road, so I now have blue tooth for my phone, Ipod and radio to find out why I'm held up in traffic.

I fitted a JVC unit I've had for about 6 years waiting to be fitted, I also fitted a cup holder on the bottom of the radio bracket.

I also fitted a resistor in my LED high beam warning light circuit, it was way too bright and while I had the dash apart and I also installed an air intake temperature gauge. As you can see it was 30 C in my garage that night.

I made up some front speaker mounts, I bolted these into the front footwell area. When I was drilling holes for the nutserts I used a bit of conduit to prevent my drill from going in too far and damaging the inside of the front 1/4 panel, its also handy if drilling near wires etc. BTW these speaker mounts will carpeted in the future.

Steve

Last edited by Steve C; April 20th 2013 at 03:57. Reason: forgot photo