Thread: My Superbug
View Single Post
Old September 28th 2006, 00:36

somehow i think ill be cutting another body for this, not having much of an interior so its gotta look normal, i think its beyond my skills and patience at this point, anyone done this part before?

id love to see before and after pics and info if someone has without cutting another shell.

and another thing... i think ill have plenty of room for my chosen wheel sizes regardless of height, this is at zero travel and i could get away with an 18x8 wheel with low profile rubber under there, then add fatter taller guards should be a peice of cake

ok ok this is the style wheel im loving the idea of, its not chrome and its not rice burner style either, more of a hotrod street machine style look...

Im sick today thats why theres a tiny update, also there is a vw show on this weekend on 1 of the 2days i can work on it so dont know how much ill get done, hoping to hand form my own repair section for LHS footwell / inner wheelarch that meets the sills/heater channel section, first attempt at this, cant wait to break in the tools, wish me luck, hopefully wont be sick still on the weekend either.

Last edited by AusSuper; September 28th 2006 at 00:37. Reason: forgot pic