View Single Post
Old August 18th 2010, 12:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamd72btl View Post
I don't suggest ordering anything from Carbon Joe. I contacted him about a set of running boards on 4/24/09, at which point he quoted me a 3 week turnaround, and I paid him the $285. I've had to hassle him just to get progress updates. He made excuses for the first few months, and then on 3/30/10, he said that they would be shipped next day, and I would receive a tracking number. I still haven't received them or the tracking number, and he refuses to respond to my emails. I paid for them because of the good things I had heard about him on various VW forums, and now, after over a year, he still has my money and I have no running boards. I'm a pretty patient and understanding person, but he's not someone you want to deal with, unless you want someone to take your money and run
That's really not good to hear, I just sent him $ for a roof spoiler last week, but he said he was done with building it, just needed to be shipped. Concerns me a bit as you recieved the same info a long time ago, but I have recieved running boards from him in similar situations. I hope he's back on building again and that he can pop out a set of running boards for you whilst he is in action.

Jason
1st Drag Run

Dyno Run
Oval Ragster-'57 Rag/'04 Boxster S