View Single Post
Old March 19th 2007, 17:15

Yeti, Thanks. I've put a lot of work into the fenders. I know they're not perfect at all, but I've tried my best, and they please me so far. The fronts are about as close as the rears, maybe closer. I'm sure you and Wiebrand are a lot more detailed than me. I would love to be more detailed, but I don't have the time or the money to get caught up on the very minor details. All I want is a really nice show/driver.

No_H2O, I love the seats. I wouldn't mind heated seats, but I'll be alright with out them. I don't believe they're heated though.

Yellow73, now that I can copy pictures, I'll be updating more. I'm a few weeks behind on my updates. The seats are really comfy.

Oasis and Wrench, you two are too kind. I'm just trying my best. I know it won't be perfect. Like so perfect I can't even find a flaw.

Rob, Thanks. I believe they're out of a '04 Acura RSX. We can thank our club seat collector (No_h20) for those.

No_H2O called me last night, I told him I would have been happy with celica seats, but I'm glad they're not. That would look funny all of us having celica seats.
'64 Ghia - Project!!-Subaru EJ20T, MS/EDIS, 993 brakes, 914 Tranny...