View Single Post
Old October 9th 2005, 04:48

NZ trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by super vw
Your car is such an inspiration for me! I also love the way it's turning out! very neatly done and looks to be well thought out (color choices even!).

BTW, it's neat to see some people from NZ here. I personaly have never been there but I have a friend who's heading to NZ at the end of this month for 4 weeks, She's going with part of a school (shes going as a post grad). They are going to be doing some studdying but since my friend (Kristina) has already graduated she will be doing a lot of Kayaking (white water) as thats one of her hobbies. I think she would love your car, shes very much into motorsports (not specificly the Kafer flavor... but german non the less). I know she would totaly appriciate what you have done.(I gotta show her some of your pics!)

Later,
Jonathan
Thanks for that, she will love it here for sure. Ive done a little white water rafting my self,[not kayaking] but with a team in an inflatable.. lot of fun.
Hope Kristina has a great trip too and good to hear of her passion for motorsport..
Brent.

Brent.