Thread: L.a.p 1302
View Single Post
Old October 26th 2011, 08:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by typ4boy View Post
This is a PROTOTYPE it is not the finished article , i love the way some people always got plenty to say about others work like oh iam not happy about butt joints. just give it some time the finished article will work and will not be sold until its had a right good hammering on our test cars, unlike some folks that spend all there time on internet forums i drive my cars to the limit on the road and try to brake every thing we do way before it goes public. rant over, The finished product will be bigger od tube and one piece with an incert for the antiroll bar rather than butt welds also will have diamond shape strength plates top and bottom.
I confirm you did say this was a protype and you had some reinforcing to do but by posting the photo you invited comments - perhaps I should have said that its the most wonderful piece of fabrication that I have ever seen? If you had bothered to read my full comments you will see that it revolved around the load applications on TCAs that I also invited (instructive) comments on. Forums are about debate not sycophanic praise and I for one am fully aware that anything I post may be the subject of unflattering comment.

I thoroughly enjoy the debates on this forum as it attracts very knowledgable people in intelligent discussion - long may it be so.

BTW I too drive my ideas and am more than prepared to admit mistakes and change anything if doesn't work out. Unfortunately, my interest in cars and engineering has to take third place to my business and family commitments so I don't get the time to produce as much as I could.